- Brisbane Location
- Large Government Organisation
- Contract until 31 October 2021 with possible extensions
You will participate in a series of significant and complex ICT projects in support of new and emerging technologies within the organisation. You will also ensure the successful implementation and completion of project deliverables for Client Agencies.
• Experienced in the configuration and deployment of multi-vendor networking equipment (Cisco routers, and Juniper and Cisco switches);
• Experienced with the following technologies: OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VRF, VLAN
• Demonstrated proficiency in some or all of the following the switching and routing protocols and related technologies:
o Cisco ACI
o Quality of Service,
o Spanning Tree,
o EtherChannel (LACP), VRRP, HSRP.
• Strong problem-solving skills in relation to the resolution of network related technical issues especially when under pressure
• Able to work effectively with third party vendors (equipment manufacturers, integrators) in the delivery of project outcomes;
• Demonstrable high-level experience with Cisco routers, and Juniper and Cisco switches;
• Minimum of 5 years ‘hands-on’ experience in a network design and implementation role within an operationally complex organisation preferably sustaining the delivery of mission-critical or public safety services;
• Experience and proficiency in the design and support of networks equivalent to a minimum of CCNA, JNCIA or similar vendor certification.
• Able to work effectively with third party vendors (equipment manufacturers, integrators) in the
delivery of project outcomes.
Rate on Offer: $845.67 p/d inc super or + GST if trading under own ABN.
A statement of suitability will be required. Please click apply or send your resume to email@example.comSubmissions close: COB, Friday 26 February 2021.