- 12 month contract with possible 12 month extension
- Brisbane Location
Our client is seeking the services of 2 x Senior Project Managers to engage in a 12 month contract. This is a Government client located in the City.
The Senior Project Managers will be responsible for:
- Leading a project team to meet project deliverables, objectives and stakeholder expectations.
- Preparing key project artefacts e.g. stakeholder management, resource management, task allocation, reporting, project board requirements, and change management plans and strategies.
- Developing and executing activities related to end to end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitoring, managing and reporting on execution of project deliverables.
- Communicating effectively using multiple methods (verbal, written and nonverbal) and channels with stakeholders, including team and sponsors across multiple aspects of the project.
- Actively managing the current integrated project schedule ensuring appropriate change management activities are undertaken to enable a smooth transition to BAU.
- Delivering continuous improvements to the operating model, in consultation with the IT Project Board, Customer and Supplier.
- Hybrid Waterfall / Agile implementation
- Agile coashing of Stakeholders
- Ability to maintain tight governance over Agile artefacts
- Delivering cloud-based software-as-a-service applications integrated to Enterprise Systems
Submission date is 30 November 2021. Selection criteria will need to be completed. Please click “apply” or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.