- Brisbane Location
- Full Time Opportunity
- Supportive and welcoming team culture
Our Client is looking to expand and increase their IT team and capabilities. They are a leader within their respected industry and are providing an opportunity for you to be able to build upon your project experience as well as have significant input new technologies being implemented.
- Monitoring, management and support of all servers and infrastructure applications
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group Policies and Web Servers
- Providing and maintaining internal procedural and technical documentation
- Liaising with the Service Delivery team for second line, architectural support and escalation to vendors
- Provide senior level technical support and system administration
- Respond to incidents, changes, service requests, maintenance activity within our clients SLA’s
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in delivering hands-on technical engineering and administrative services for the successful delivery of complex ICT systems.
- Demonstrated experience in MS operating systems
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 08/12/16.
- Experience in a complex Microsoft windows domain setting with the ability to adapt to new environments with ease.
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels of staff within IT and across the business
- Experience with SQL Server (Admin, Query, and reporting).
- Strong experience with Scripting (PowerShell, Pearl, PHP etc.).
- Understanding of Service Delivery tools and practices.
This is a great opportunity. Please click apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible to have a chat about this opportunity.
Shana Coetzer | firstname.lastname@example.org