- Permanent Position
- Sydney CBD – Close to Public Transport
- Large National Networking and Infrastructure ICT company
Our client is a successful National Systems Integrator and Managed Services Provider with a proven track record of delivering ICT solutions to Corporate, Defence, and Government organisations for more than twenty years.
Your new role:
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join this dynamic and growing company where you will be responsible for providing user support and customer service on company-supported computer applications and platforms, troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance as escalated by L1 team members
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software, mobile issues
- Advise team members on appropriate action
- Log all service desk interactions
- Administration and 2nd and 3rd Level Support of network
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Maintaining and administering the network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilisation, throughput, and latency.
- Identify recurring problems, resolve and mitigate as necessary
- Maintain policy and procedural documents and keep accurate records of tasks being performed.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates
- Provide on-site support for clients
- Ability to work after hours and weekends for the incident, change management, and emergency changes.
- Implement new systems and processes
- Monitoring and managing design changes related to domain management, incident management, patch management, vulnerability management, remote access, access control, and capacity planning.
- Delivery of infrastructure-related projects
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience with Fortinet, Juniper, Aruba, and Cisco
- Technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and AWS
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing service desk support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills (Desktop, servers, network, mobile)
- Experience supporting:
- Network Infrastructure, edge, and core
- Virtualisation Technology such as Hyper-V and VMware
- Solid understanding of cloud environments
- Proficiency with Certificate Services
- SD wan technologies
To be eligible for this opportunity you will need to be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with Shana Coetzer on 0450050076.