- Test Engineer with HRIS experience
- 8-month contract + Possible extensions
- Fortitude Valley Location – Close to Transport
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst to join our project team in an initial eight-month term, with the possibility of extension.
In this role, you will be responsible to work with project stakeholders to plan and execute a workstream of software assurance activities to ensure the HRIS solution is delivered to an acceptable quality standard. This includes working with the Services Partner and PM to define the HRIS Test Strategy and Plans, active organization and participation in the execution of test scenarios, and test reporting. The position will be a blend of leading testing activities and “hands-on” Test Analyst tasks depending on the project stage. Additional testing roles will be filled by Project BA’s, SMEs and some business staff for UAT, etc.
The Senior Test Analyst will work closely with Service Partner Functional Consultants, Solution & Enterprise Architects, IS-Test Coordinator, HRIS Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), HRIS Project Team BA’s and Tester to ensure configuration and the future-state operating model is achieved. The HRIS testing program will also need to align with the broader Testing Framework with our client
This role has the following accountabilities:
- Under the direction of the HRIS Project Manager, plan and manage the scope, schedule and quality of all Testing workstream deliverables in the HRIS Project.
- Integrate Service Partner testing protocols and tooling into the delivery of the HRIS testing program, maintaining alignment with our client’s frameworks.
- Complete Test Strategy and Test Plan documentation.
- Day-to-Day planning and coordination of the testing team activities and participate directly in developing test scenarios and executing tests.
- Monitor progress and provide formal reporting on test results.
- Work with the Service Partner and our client’s staff to help resolve defects and re-test.
- Liaise with the HRIS Project Manager and IS Change & Release Coordinator to ensure testing criteria are satisfied to move changes through to production.
- Develop a model and test suite for ongoing testing of the HRIS solution in BAU
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the HRIS Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success of the project or the broader HRIS Program.
- Undertake any other project activities as required.
Skills and Abilities:
The role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Extensive skills in the testing and implementation of ICT solutions, services, business systems, and processes.
- Experience leading small test teams to complete testing activities.
- Proven conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to gather and interpret meaningful business and functional defect issues.
- Advanced verbal, written, interpersonal and negotiation skills to effectively influence, communicate and liaise with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to influence senior level customers and project teams through requirements gathering change management activities, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a project team environment.
Knowledge and Experience:
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience in testing and acceptance activities including system, integration, regression and user acceptance testing, managing test plans, resources, timescales, test deliverables, and traceability.
- Experience developing Test Strategies and Plans, and the use of testing methods, tools, and process improvements.
- Significant proven management and communication skills with the ability to build a relationship with stakeholders of all levels including internal employees, partners, and sponsors
- Proven significant experience in managing challenging and conflicting issues around timeframes, implementation risk and workarounds, negotiating win/win outcomes
*Submission for the role will be on Monday, March 9th at 10:00 AM.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076