- Fresh New Offices
- Brisbane Location, Close to Public Transport
- Great collaborative working environment
It is time to forget 2020 and start the New Year by joining an established MSP that has been operating in Brisbane for over 20 and is recognised as an employer that encourages technical improvement and diversity for their staff. As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be joining a collaborative working environment where you will be responsible for managing and overseeing the delivery of services for our clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join a leading MSP that has a strong reputation across Queensland for delivering solutions at the highest level.
- Lead the Service Delivery strategy and grow a team
- Provide clients with a single point of contact for all service delivery related concerns
- Manage and oversee the delivery of services to ensure all obligations, KPI’s and SLA’s are continually met and exceeded
- Oversee and maintain operational processes, disciplines, and escalation of issues internally and externally as appropriate to ensure a compliant service delivery model
- Develop relationships with existing clients to grow Managed Services engagement
- Delivering to agreed outcomes and be responsible for service delivery and client stakeholder management
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a Service Delivery role ideally within a multi-client environment
- Experience in the delivery of large Managed Services contracts
- Experienced in client service and have exemplary communication skills for assisting clients and tending to inquiries
- Thorough knowledge of business services, with an ability to identify and analyse areas for improvement
- Strong organisational skills for managing project timelines within a budget and maintaining documents on client issues
- Attention to detail ensuring all service agreements are met
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify any technical issues
- Have a personable, helpful, and patient character for maintaining positive relationships with clients
Please click APPLY NOW or send your CV to email@example.com.