- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Brisbane CBD
- Government Organisation
Do you provide excellent customer service? Then we want to hear from you. Our client is a large government organisation that processes of 6000 calls per month. They are focused on providing ICT support to 6 major Queensland government departments. We need an outstanding Service Desk Operator that will be available between the hours of 7:30 – 5:30 on a rostered basis.
We’re seeking a person with:
- Customer service experience working in a large Queensland government department
- Extensive experience with Ivanti Service Desk software (or similar)
- Extensive experience with PureCloud call management software (or similar)
- Extensive experience in supporting Apple and Samsung mobile devices using InTune Company Portal
- Microsoft exchange
- Microsoft active directory
- Microsoft windows desktop and tablet operating systems
- Microsoft 365 product suite
- Data network communications
- Mobile technologies (iPhone and iPad)
- Use of InTune Company Portal and RSA SecurID tokens for mobility solutions.
- Ivanti service desk software (or similar)
- PureCloud call centre software (or similar)
Highly Desirable Qualifications/Certifications/Skills
The successful candidate would be required to undertake the following:-
- Provide quality first point of contact for customers for ICT incidents and requests.
- Respond to requests and incidents following the defined processes, including escalation procedures.
- Maintain Service Desk processes, procedures and documentation in a way that supports and improves the service provision delivered by the Service Desk.
Selection Criteria to be completed as part of the submission.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076