This nationally based business primarily services access related equipment. They perform breakdown assistance, pre-delivery inspections and routine servicing for machines such as Elevated Work Platforms, boom-lifts, forklifts, telehandlers and more. They believe in promoting from with, providing great working conditions and a space to train, mentor and their develop staff. Coming with a view of quality over quantity, they are looking at increasing their trades team with workshop and field service positions available.
What will you do?
Working within a supportive team, you will perform servicing and fitting of parts to various machines. You will also inspect machines prior to delivery and may also assist in field service work, should you show good aptitude. Some of these tasks will see you:
- Fit, assemble parts and sub-assemblies made from various materials to repair machinery and other equipment.
- Clean and lubricate assembled parts
- Repair and fault-find hydraulic equipment
- Inspect machinery regularly
- Inventory control of parts in your control
- Remove defective parts by dismantling using powered tools – pneumatics, hydraulics and electrical
Who are you?
Along with being a great team-player and a dependable worker, you will be someone who wants to provide a great service and workmanship. You may possess some of the following:
- Trade qualifications (automotive, auto-electrical, mechanical, diesel)
- Prior fitting/mechanics experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- EWP/Forklift licences (not essential)
- Good communication skills
- Seeking a permanent and ongoing position
- Have tools
What to do now?
If working with a great organisation that takes care of their staff with great perks and strong work/life balance excites you, please apply through now. If you’re not sure on your qualifications or would like more information about the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0407 860 225