Synergy Placements is currently recruiting for a highly motivated Shipping Coordinator to join our fantastic client based in the Port of Brisbane for a permanent employment.
This is an on-going role, day shift position and reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
Tasks will include:
- Arrange imports/exports by air, courier, road and sea
- Oversee inbound and outbound packages for transportation.
- Communicate with shippers to provide rates, manage large quantities of packages, and assist with various routing tasks.
- Raise invoices, packing lists, shipping paperworks
Skills and experience:
- Being highly-organised is an essential skill for this role
- Experience working for any of global freight & logistics companies.
- Experience in compliance procedure throughout the logistics process.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Intermediate/Advance Excel skills
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for a leading company in the logistics industry based in a very accessible location in the Port of Brisbane. Our client offers training and upskilling for the right candidates.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.