- 5-week contract
- Large government organisation
The Senior Business Analyst will therefore liaise with key stakeholders to identify and make changes to the requirements, and also assist in coordinating other ITO documentation.
- Highly developed business analysis skills;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills;
- Extensive experience with the Invitation To Offer process;
- Excellent interviewing, facilitation and interpersonal skills;
- Clear understanding of system development methodologies
- Clarification of information from stakeholders to confirm their detailed requirements;
- Revising Business and Functional requirements specifications and revising business rules;
- Demonstrated success in stakeholder engagement and management.
- Track record in gaining the confidence of business stakeholders and building productive working relationships with key stakeholders and technical teams;
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders.
Tender closes on 11 November 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 8 November 2019.
For a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Shana Coetzer| 0450 050 076
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.