- Permanent role
- Exciting customer projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, rapidly growing Managed Services Provider who specialises in infrastructure solutions in Brisbane. Our client has been established for close to 20 years and has an excellent reputation for providing exceptional IT Solutions across a wide variety of industry verticals.
- Maintaining platform stability by carrying out regular platform maintenance and improvement tasks
- Perform software product installation, configuration management, maintenance, testing and documentation for supported infrastructure
- Create relevant documentation for supported infrastructure items to assist with performing routine tasks and troubleshooting.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnosis, and root cause analysis of issues as they arise and to formulate possible workarounds and solutions as required.
- VMware VCP certifications
- VMware vCenter 6.x and ESXi 6.x experience
- VMware patching (Update Manager).
- Hardware configuration, troubleshooting and patching/updating (Dell and IBM blades).
- Tertiary qualifications in business, information technology or related discipline.
- A good understanding of public, private & hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- HP-UX Servers
- Linux Servers
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- SimpliVity Hyper-Converged Platform
- Nutanix Hyper-Converged Platform
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
The company has good Telco and government clients and the team culture is excellent. If you are seeking diverse tasks and opportunities, this role is a good fit.
Please send your CV in Word format immediately to email@example.com.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886