- Manual and Automated Software testing experience
- South-West Brisbane location (Close to Public Transport)
- Innovative Global Company
Do you want to work for a global company on bleeding edge application and development? If so, this will be the role for you. Our client is a front-runner in the democratisation of decentralised computing. What does all that mean you ask? Well, they create development platforms for running decentralised apps built on blockchain development. Very cutting edge, interesting and great for your career progression. Our client operates a ground-breaking platform to automate coding, giving developers and non-developers the ability to build apps on surplus device processors. They are looking for exceptional people to join their team and to be part of high performance, agile team.
The successful applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in either computer science, information technology, engineering or mathematics. They must have a minimum of two years’ experience in software testing and will perform both manual and automated testing.
- Work with the engineering team to create test plans and test cases for new and modified product functionality, with a minimum of supervision
- Conduct manual testing in relation to both the software platform and software applications which execute on the platform.
- Create automation scripts to automate test cases where applicable
- Investigate test failures, perform root-cause analysis and log detailed steps to enable engineers to reproduce the failure
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Maintain the product defect repository
- Complex enterprise-level environments (familiarity with testing in large distributed systems)
- API and GUI testing
- Functional testing
- Systems integration testing
- Cloud application (web & IoT) testing
- Regression testing
- Cross-browser testing
- Understanding of relational databases is required
- Experience in writing and executing manual test suites is mandatory
- Experience in writing automated tests and using automated testing tools is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills and a demonstrable ability to interact with engineering teams
Our Client is seeking applicants who have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Must be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manual or Automated testing
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply online today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41068664