- Permanent role
- Great team culture
Fantastic opportunities have become available within a National, well-recognised organisation here in Brisbane. There are two positions available, a Senior Software Engineer and a Mid-Level Software Engineer who are passionate about making a difference. This is an opportunity to excel as a Software Engineer where you will be surrounded by an impressive team working with leading-edge products utilising the most modern and up-and-coming technology tools and platforms.
Both roles will require similar skills and experience, however the senior will need to have experience in design and governance and leading. These roles are more than just a support role, they are more of opportunity to enhance and work on projects throughout the business.
- Develop, implement and maintain application programs and interfaces
- Proactively support operational efficiency through process improvement, including automation, process redesign, and documentation.
- Responsible for schedule, test, and implement enhancements or new releases of applications
- Provides technical advice and support in relation to applications with business
- Work with supporting teams, both internal and vendors to ensure business applications are supported and maintained to desired outcomes
- A minimum 5 years of application development and support experience of COTS and bespoke applications, preferably in the Microsoft technology stack covering .NET, SharePoint, K2 and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in understanding features and functionality of various technologies and in establishing new methods and procedures to improve business processes
- Exceptional attention to detail, be a team player, have an outside of the box thinking attitude
- The ability to prioritise activities and deliver projects on time
- Experience working with business partners and vendors.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.