Our client is a cloud-based management software for disability support services. Using an intuitive mobile app. that integrates into webservices for Human Resources, Participant Case management and Accounting modules, their solution has been developed for services who provide Direct Support, Supported Independent Living, Allied Health and Support Coordination.
We are seeking an engineer to provide full level support. Our software and Mobile Application helps’ our customers to maintain their focus on quality-of-service delivery rather than being side-tracked by compliance documentation.
By maintaining a long-term technical vision for up-scaling and innovating the software, this position requires you to work in collaboration with creative designers, business sales, technical advisor and the senior developer to;
- Undertake research and tech spikes
- Write simple, elegant code that is robust, scalable, testable and simple to maintain across multiple platforms
- Experience with designing systems at scale that work well under load and at a high level of performance
To be successful in this role, you will need a sound level of experience with the following (should you not have all the following please make application noting it so that you can still be considered);
- Full stack ASP .Net preferred (ASP.NET Core 3.1-5.0/ASP.NET MVC essential), Microsoft Entity Framework, Web API, Unit testing and test-driven development
- Angular Version 6 or later (not required but highly valued)
- Advanced SQL server 2012+ (including report writing)
- Application hosting technologies – Azure, PaaS, IaaS, .Net Core and Angular (advantageous), DevExpress (advantageous)
During the 4-month release phase, we may require you to provide an afterhours technical support / help desk support for tier 1 requests (critical software or App. crash-errors).
This position is located in Stones Corner in Brisbane and available for an immediate start
Please click “APPLY” or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com