- Initial 7-month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension
- Brisbane CBD location | State Government Department
- Significant digital transformation program
Our client is seeking to engage a Solutions Architect to develop and maintain solution roadmaps for an ecosystem consisting of .net, Appian, and Dynamics 365. The successful Solution Architect will be responsible for working closely with technical delivery teams, business users and other IT teams to define technology solutions aligned to the enterprise architecture.
- Define and design technology solutions within the agreed enterprise architecture which are scalable and assist the business to meet their objectives.
- Develop and maintain a solution roadmap for an ecosystem consisting of .net, Appian, and Dynamics 365.
- Manage a team of Dynamics and Appian architects designing solutions for a large development team.
- Define and Provide advice on technology investments to assist in the development of enterprise architecture.
- Identify system, infrastructure, and project interdependencies and provide advice to balance competing demands so project deliverables are achieved.
- 3+ years’ experience in architecture roles developing integrated solutions involving process, data, and technology.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills including collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders, facilitation and negotiation
- Experience and understanding of cloud-based technologies.
- Experience leading architecture team in a large program across multiple technologies
Highly Desirable Experience
- Experience working around DevOps practices.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 or Appian
Submissions for this role close COB Thursday the 11th of June 2020. Evaluation Criteria must be completed as part of the submission.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076