- 6-month contract with the possibility of extension
- Fortitude Valley close to public transport
- Large government organisation
The role will have the support of technical and business SMEs and other Solution Architects, Integration Architects, Infrastructure Architects and Enterprise Architects in the overall Architecture team.
Applicants chosen for in person interviews will be expected to demonstrate discovery of complex systems and have technical conversations in a collaborative environment.
Solution Architect to support delivery of a large asset management program.
The primary purpose of the role is to support program delivery through architecture activities:
- Review and complete E2E as-built high-level architecture indicating all applications and their interfaces, User and System flows.
- Governance of vendor detailed design architecture artefacts.
- Develop conceptual and high-level designs to support changes in the program delivery.
- Develop and own the architecture repository of components, relationships for applications in program delivery.
- Support release management, testing and change management by advising stakeholders in supporting business goals and delivery outcomes
Required Technical Skills and Experience
- High level integration patterns with ESB, REST, SOAP
- Supporting large programs with multiple vendor driven build teams
- Developing concept and high-level designs primarily through component and sequence diagrams
- Collaboration skills using whiteboard, surfacing designs and driving outcomes from all levels of stakeholders
- Embracing Agile principles of MVP, test and learn, transparency and feedback
Desired Skills and Experience
- Architecture governance as an applicant and reviewer
- Architecting in mixture of On Prem and Cloud, preferably in Azure.
- Hands on experience in past roles in software engineering or software development
- Experience in Asset Management projects is beneficial as is Ellipse or other Asset Management or ERP systems experience.
- GIS Experience preferable with ESRI products
Tender closes on 7 February 2020. Statement of suitability to be completed on 6 January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076