- 3-month contract
- Large Government Organisation
A Solution Architect is needed to provide ICT architectural expertise related to ICT projects and existing applications. The Solution Architect will be required to create and update a variety of architectural design and technical documents.
The Contractor is required to produce and update solution architectural deliverables related to ICT projects and existing applications. This includes but is not limited to the following deliverables:
- Solution Architecture Designs (SADs), Solution Implementation Designs (SIDs), Implementation Plans and related supporting documents.
- Decommission Plans for existing applications.
- Creation and update of technical application documents for existing applications, including Business Continuity Plans (BCP), System Recovery Plans (SRPs) and SIDs.
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar role performing application and infrastructure architectural design and support in large and complex based ICT environments (involving physical and cloud hosting, enterprise authentication, applications and interfaces).
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities to identify, analyse and resolve technology challenges in response to business and ICT requirements.
- Proven experience performing architectural design around a variety of database environments.
- Understanding of current best practices regarding system security measures.
- Use of Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, Skype and Visio.
- Proven ability to work with key business stakeholders and third-party vendors.
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Proven experience in the creation of decommissioning plans.
- Demonstrable advanced knowledge in migrating legacy system data.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server tools, such as SSRS and SSIS.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS and Forms.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Operating
- Experience with Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services.
- Experience with on-premise, cloud and hybrid architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Software Engineering.
Submissions close on 27 February 2020. Selection Criteria to reach me by 26 February 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41001974