- 12-Month Contract
- QLD State Government client
- Ample parking provided.
The purpose of this role is to provide solution architecture guidance, design and assurance services to the stakeholders to ensure valued and fit for purpose solutions are implemented, risks are managed, and optimal benefits are realised from ICT investment.
- Work across multiple architectural domains including business, information, application, technology, information security and service management
- Develop and assure solution architecture artefacts (for example conceptual and logical solution designs, data integration and information models)
- Pre-project planning (for example, development of initiative assessments, options analysis and provision of procurement support)
- Strategic consulting (for example, through participation on program/project boards, on whole of Government working groups and multi-jurisdictional working groups)
- Provide strategic advice on technical directions and trends for incorporation into technical strategies.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, such as, Subject Matter Experts (“SME’s”)
- While not a management position, this role will also assist in the day-to-day operational leadership of the solution architecture practice through monitoring and prioritising of the team’s workstack and providing advice and guidance to other solution architects.
Highly desirable attributes:
- 10+ year’s proven experience in providing advice, guidance, assurance and delivery of architectural designs for large enterprise solutions.
- Extensive experience with enterprise architecture and solution architecture best practices and methods
- Experience with managing architectural workloads and mentoring other architects.
- TOGAF Certification
Complete Submission due on Monday, 08 August 2021 by COB.
Click “Apply” or send your resume to email@example.com