- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
The Solution Architect is to primarily own and oversee the architecture surrounding the upgrade of the HiAffinity on-prem solution.
The role will have support of technical and business SMEs and other Solution Architects, Integration Architects, Infrastructure Architects and Enterprise Architects in the overall Architecture team.
- Completing a high level design, designing POCs, target state solution including inputs for release approach and operating model and finally supporting the build teams in delivery.
- Providing feasibility and concept design for business cases and/or architecture support for smaller pieces of work in digital, GIS, Azure and other UU Platforms and environments.
- Exposure to Digital, Devops/CI, Containerisation, Automated testing, Confluence and Jira.
- Experience in HiAffinity or similar billing systems is beneficial as is Citrix, Oracle and Integration infrastructure.
Tender closes on 13 December 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 12 December 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076