- Working from Home initially & then CBD
- Leading Government Client – Large Project
- HR Project product set includes SAP and Workbrain
About the Client:
Synergy Placements is working with a well-respected government client who provides a range of services aimed at achieving good health and well-being for all Queenslanders.
About the Role
The initial contract will see you through until September 2020 with the possibility of extension. You will work on the architecture and design of complex HR/ERP solutions. This is an excellent opportunity to leave your mark on high profile government project work.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Solutions Architect, you will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of architects and solution experts to enable strategic and expert advice to the design and management of solutions including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Analyse and solve complex system and technological problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements;
- Complete system architecture and design specifications;
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the corporate system applications;
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose, and meets requirements.
- Liaise, consult, and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders, and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- Proven experience in HR/Payroll/Rostering solutions
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including coaching and mentoring of other architects, and the ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution
- Proven track record in a similar role on a large-scale HR project (working with SAP and Workbrain)
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large-scale ERP transformations
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Minimum of 7 – 10 years’ experience working in and leading complex, large business implementations
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please call Stephen on 0415 234 886 or at email@example.com.
Applications close Thursday 14th of May COB.