- 6-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Conduct information security assessments including gap analysis and vulnerability assessment and penetration testing and risk assessments.
- Conduct risk assessments on information security management policies, processes and practices.
- Prepare reports and present findings to senior management and stakeholders.
- Provide advice on best-practice information security management systems and risk
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of improvements to ISMS policies, procedures and practices.
- Identify and implement risk management process improvements and maintain a risks and opportunities register.
- Provide and advice and assistance to teams to implement improvements to procedures and practices.
- Develop and deliver ISMS training and educational activities to staff and stakeholders.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including other business units to implement a consistent ISMS.
- Coordinate the business unit’s preparedness for ISO27001 audit and certification.
- Implement strategies and systems to imbed knowledge transfer between teams on ISMS.
- Expertise in developing and implementing ISMS policies and procedures in accordance with ISO27001.
- Track record in managing and providing expert advice on ISMS in a large complex organisation
- Experience in designing, coordinating and undertaking information security audits and VAPTs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and written communications skills including being able to prepare and present reports and train staff.
- Project management skills.
- It is highly desirable that you have an Industry recognised qualification in Information Technology, ISMS and/or a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Tender closes on 17 September 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 16 September 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076