- Systems Administrator – Oracle Hyperion
- Sydney CBD – Government Opportunity
- 6-month initial contract with likely extensions
About the Client:
Our client is an independent Australian government body that acts as Australia’s corporate regulator. Their role is to enforce and regulate company and financial services laws to protect Australian consumers, investors and creditors. We are looking to speak with System Administrators with strong Oracle Hyperion experience who are open to contract opportunities for a period of 6 months with an option to extend for another 6 months. This position will have you responsible for assisting with administering tasks on various internal projects.
- Administer organisation’s Hyperion Planning and Budgeting application to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Provide administration and functional support to experienced users of Hyperion Planning in budgeting/forecasting including processes, reporting, analysis
- Assist users in building OBIEE reporting – dashboards,
- Follow support framework procedures including ticket management and user inquiries via phone and email, keeping within the required Service Level Agreement
- Oversee month-end processing and reporting and monitor compliance to internal and statutory deadlines
- Create and maintain a good relationship with business users, gathering constant feedback on ongoing issues, system usability, and potential enhancements
- Provide input into procedural guidelines and other policy documents. Maintain procedural documentation.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a Finance or IT area of a government body or within the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Suite:
- Experience in administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Platform including security maintenance, job scheduling, report writing, troubleshooting, performance monitoring and overall user support
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting, Financial Management-Budget/Forecast
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE)
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase and SmartView
- Oracle products: Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Data Integrator (ODI), SQL Developer
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience in Peoplesoft Financials (GL, AP, AR, PC, EX, CM)
Due to the environment of our Client, applicants must hold Australian citizenship in order to be eligible.
This position Closes COB on the 2nd of March 2020. Statement of Suitability to reach me by 1 PM Monday the 2nd of March 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41034207