- Contract ends until March 2020
- Large utility organisation
The Analyst will provide professional services in a complex organisational environment on a large enterprise asset management program across multiple applications in the organisation.
The program’s current phase is System Integration Testing, the position will initially focus on testing and data preparation of application changes to support project’s end to end testing activities and the business’s requirements. The role will then move into training material preparation and Go Live planning for existing organisation applications.
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Coordinate and support Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in test case preparation and execution on existing organisation applications.
- Identifying, modelling, documenting and ensuring customer endorsement of business and functional requirements (including current and future state process identification, process mapping, concept plans, business cases, etc)
- Consulting and liaising with Organisational Change Analysts to ensure the development of comprehensive and supportive Organisation Change Management strategies and implementation plans for organisational areas impacted by the delivery of program and project outcomes
- Analyse customer requests for new initiatives and facilitate the resolution of concepts, business changes, issues and provide alignment of objectives between the customer and ICT
- Act as a liaison point between the Project Management Office, technical specialists, customers and external entities to ensure the accurate and timely identification and communication of business needs and the clarification of issues
- Quality assurance of business analysis activities (own and peer review)
- Produce high quality documentation and ensure alignment and compliance with organisation’s processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches.
Skills and Abilities
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful business and functional requirements for ICT initiatives.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing complex organisational, procedural and policy issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Ability to influence senior level customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Competent in developing and interpreting financial and other performance data and actioning initiatives to reduce negative impacts on the business.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in planning, managing and undertaking business analysis activities, business processes and procedures, related tools and techniques and managing the requirements of automated systems and services, in respect of their contribution to business performance and benefits to the business.
- Experience in simultaneously managing a number of complex and diverse ICT activities.
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Accounting or finance background (is preferable).
- Ellipse experience not essential but desirable.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications (preferably in disciplines associated with business analysis) or substantial industry experience in a similar large, project-based (preferably ICT) environment.
Tender closes on 17 September 2019. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 16 September 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076