- Contract ends until March 2020
- Windows 10
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Coordinating and facilitating structured focus groups, workshops and interviews to elicit technical, business and functional requirements
- Identifying, modelling, documenting and ensuring customer endorsement of business and functional requirements (including current and future state process identification, process mapping, concept plans, business cases, etc)
- Execution of project deliverables including technical testing, troubleshooting, deployment logistics, and facilitating business/SME testing of applications as required
- Act as a liaison point between technical specialists, customers and external entities to ensure the accurate and timely identification and communication of business needs and the clarification of issues
- Quality assurance of business analysis activities (own and peer review)
- Produce high quality documentation and ensure alignment and compliance with the defined Business Analysis Framework, processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches.
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem-solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful technical, business and functional requirements to support Windows 10 rollout and upgrades.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing organisational, procedural and software/operating environment issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Ability to influence senior level customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Competent in data analysis, use of common IT management tools (e.g. SCCM, Excel, Visio), determining logical plans for rollouts and maintaining accurate records.
- Extensive experience in planning, managing and undertaking business analysis activities, business processes and procedures, related tools and techniques and managing the requirements of a Windows 10 rollout across a large diverse organisation.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications (preferably in disciplines associated with business analysis) or substantial industry experience in a similar large, project-based (preferably ICT) environment.
Tender closes tomorrow, 09 October 2019.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.