- Contract ends until end of June 2020
- Large government organisation
- Identify new and alternative approaches to performing business activities utilising the O365 suite of products. Analyse business processes, including recognition of the potential for automation of the processes, assessment of the costs and potential benefits of the new approaches considered and, where appropriate, management of change, and assistance with implementation.
- Define and manage processes for deploying and integrating new capabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to and fully compatible with business operations including coordination of relationships with and between stakeholders.
- Assist with the planning and coordination of business process and system improvement, staff training and to provide support to the stakeholders to achieve a successful implementation.
- Development of SharePoint Online business and system requirements and specifications, ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work closely with other members of the program team to ensure a smooth transition for staff to using new products and processes to improve workplace efficiencies.
- Initiate, influence and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitates effective communications and foster relationships across program/projects.
- Create SharePoint Online sites and other solutions using O365 products for business areas based on their requirements.
- Proven experience in delivering SharePoint Online solutions.
- Relevant Microsoft qualifications
- Experience with successful delivery of SharePoint Online and Office 365 projects.
- Familiarity, or first-hand experience with the design, implementation, testing, migration and support transition of the following Office 365 workloads:
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft Teams
- Mobile device management technologies such as Microsoft Intune, MobileIron etc.
- Experience working with government client agencies.
Tender closes on 19 December 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 18 December 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076