- 6-month contract
- Government Organisation
- Microsoft centric Technologies
The Technical Delivery Manager role facilitates projects and structured internal activities (SIAs) in the areas of assisting and designing solution integration in alignment to Department patterns, provisioning pre-production and production environments, and aiding projects and SIA’s through ICT related governance gates including Go Live activities.
Demonstrated high level experience with the following:
- Large and complex Microsoft Active Directory and Azure Active Directory implementations and/or Large Identity, Access Management and Authorisation technology implementations
- Demonstrated experience with compiled, scripting or query languages.
- Microsoft Cloud services and technologies:
- Azure services (e.g. SQL PaaS, IaaS, Express Route, AAD, etc.) and/or
- Office O365 related services and products (E.g. Dynamics 365, Teams, etc.)
- And one or more of the following product categories:
- Exchange 2013 or later
Submissions close Monday, 30 November 2020. Selection Criteria needs to be completed as part of the submission. Please click APPLY or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.