- Fortitude Valley Location
- Immediate start – Initial 4 month contract
- Experience using JIRA
About the Client
Our client is responsible for the delivery of retail water supply and wastewater services across five local government areas and is also one of the largest water distributor-retailers in Australia, supplying drinking water, recycled water, and sewerage services across South East Queensland.
The primary role purpose of the Test Analyst is to provide a variety of testing activities in a complex organisational environment across all aspects of the client’s strategic and operational requirements, systems and processes.
The position will perform testing and be responsible for ensuring quality and reliability built into Developer Services (Portal Upgrade) project and operational developments and to make sure that production releases are bug-free and meet the quality standards. This includes preparation of test plans, test cases, test scripts, the performance of functional & non-functional testing, coordinating UAT and creating accurate and comprehensive test summary reporting.
The Successful candidate:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need previous experience in a Test Analyst position, creating test plans and cases as well as reports. You will also need:
- Experience using JIRA.
- Proven experience in system, integration and regression testing.
- Ability to work in an Agile and Waterfall environment.
- Experience and confidence in dealing with high-level stakeholders.
- Completion of an ISTQB / Testing Certification (desirable)
Knowledge and Experience
The role requires the following knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience in testing and acceptance activities including system, integration, regression and user acceptance testing, managing test plans, resources, timescales, test deliverables, and traceability.
- Experience developing Test Strategies and Plans, and the use of testing methods, tools, and process improvements.
This position closes on Monday the 16th of March 2020.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076