We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Transport Scheduler / Allocator to join our fantastic client based in Mascot NSW on a permanent basis. Our client is a National 4PL company who works as an agent between customers, transport and storage and they are looking for people to plan the loads.
This is for a day shift position (0900-1700), Mondays to Fridays, with great perks and great team environment.
Tasks will include:
- Management of the day-to-day transport service demands of the customer sites from receipt of transport orders to allocation to carriers, execution and receipt of PoD (proof of delivery)
- Use of TMS (Transport Management System) – optimisation module to schedule, load build, capacity, route and drop routine optimise the transport orders before allocating to carriers;
- Provide accurate and timely advice and information on transport order status to customers in an effective manner
- Use of TMS to rate optimise the order allocations;
- Prepare and use of reports and other information to support day to day decisions
Skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in a transport scheduling role
- Experience in the efficient use of TMS
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain a strong focus on quality and safe work practices
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to carrying out tasks
What’s in it for you?
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for industry leaders, based in a convenient location on the inner southern suburbs of Sydney. Our client offers training and upskilling for the right candidates.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or send your CV to email@example.com