- Rapidly growing Managed Services Provider
- Permanent opportunity based in Brisbane
- With exciting customer projects
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, rapidly growing Managed Services Provider who specialises in infrastructure solutions in Brisbane. Our client has been established for close to 20 years and has an excellent reputation for providing exceptional IT Solutions across a wide variety of industry verticals. In this role, you will be responsible for providing design and delivery expertise across all Virtual Services.
- A deep understanding of hardware virtualization technologies, preferably VMware
- Experience in the design, deployment, and management of a VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop and application presentation platform in pooled and/or persistent model
- Experience in, VMWare Horizon, VMWare ESX, VMWare vSAN, Citrix, Powershell, Storage and Networking as it relates to VDI
- Detailed understanding of VMware data centre, pod and cluster architecture with respect to VDI platforms across multiple datacentres
- Microsoft Desktop SOE Design, SCCM, Active Directory, Group Policies, Application Packaging, and deployments not essential but looked upon favorably.
- VMware VCP certifications
- VMware vCenter 6.x and ESXi 6.x experience
- VMware patching (Update Manager).
- Hardware configuration, troubleshooting, and patching/updating (Dell and IBM blades).
- Tertiary qualifications in business, information technology, or related discipline.
- A good understanding of public, private & hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- HP-UX Servers
- Linux Servers
- Veeam Backup and Replication
- SimpliVity Hyper-Converged Platform
- Nutanix Hyper-Converged Platform
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
The company has good Telco and government clients and the team culture is excellent. If you are seeking diverse tasks and opportunities, this role is a good fit.
Please send your CV in Word format urgently.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886