Synergy Logistics have an exciting ‘full time’ opportunity at a leading National swimming pool supply store on the south side of Brisbane.
Tasks will include:
- Picking and packing orders using manual picking slips
- Repetitive lifting of loads (up to 20kg)
- Receiving and checking stock into the warehouse
- Loading and unloading of trucks and containers
- General warehousing duties
- Cycle counting and inventory control
To be successful in this role, the successful applicant would ideally possess the following skills:
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A willingness to work
Ideal skills and experiences:
- Previous warehousing experience
- Forklift (LF) licence
- Experience operating high reach and counterbalance forklifts
This role will be an ongoing full time position that can lead to permanent placement for the the right candidate.
If successful, you will receive a very competitive hourly rate, and join a great team with a positive working culture.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to Ron@synergyplacements.com.au.