Our client is a global industry leader in the manufacturing of bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing and protecting products used in the building and construction industries around the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join the growing warehouse team in Pinkenba on a temp to perm basis.
Tasks will include:
- Picking orders from manual pick slips
- Forklift operation
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Serving customers and assisting them to load their products
- Loading and unloading with trucks with inbound and outbound stock in the yard
- Cycle counts
- Ensuring paperwork is completed
Skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain a strong focus on quality and safe work practices
- Hold a car License with own reliable transport
- Hold a forklift licence
- Experience with counterbalance, high reach and double deep forklifts (not essential)
What’s in it for you?
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for industry leaders, based in a convenient location on the north side of Brisbane. Our client offers training and up skilling for the right candidates.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.