Based in Northern suburbs of Brisbane, our client specialises in sheet metal products and fabrication ranging from roofs, walls, gutters and other custom-made items. They are a large privately owned business who believe in promoting from within, offering training and career development opportunities for those who are looking for a place to work and feel valued.
What will you do?
Working within the manufacturing and logistics sides of the business, you role may include:
- Machine operating – mixers, roll-formers, flashing machines
- Forklift operations
- Picking and packing orders for dispatch
- Warehouse operations
Who are you?
You will come with a great attitude and willingness to work, you may also possess;
- Prior experience working in warehouse or manufacturing environments
- LF forklift licence
- Have reliable transport
- Have strong attention to detail and wanting to upskill yourself
- Willingness to learn and be patient with a process
- Be reliable and a dependable team member
- Someone who wants a role to develop into a career!
What to do now?
If your keen to get started with a great company who provides ongoing training and support, please apply through now or get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.