- Immediate Start | 3 to 6-month Contract
- Windows 10 Environment
- Government Department
Our client is seeking an experienced is looking to engage a Windows 10 Desktop Specialist for a three to six-month engagement, based in Brisbane and commencing this month.
Mandatory skills and Accountabilities are described below, with an emphasis on Windows 10.
Mandatory technical knowledge & experience in the following disciplines:
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Microsoft Intune.
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7/8.1/10) and supporting technologies, including but not limited to: desktop virtualisation technologies (Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare Workstation), SCOM, GPO, Windows updates and patch management).
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI): Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop and VMWare Horizon View.
- Application Packaging and Virtualisation (MSI/X, App-V, Thin-App).
- Windows Installer Technology
- Managing system configurations including installing and upgrading software and maintaining relevant procedures and documentation.
- Monitoring activity and resource usage and taking corrective action where necessary to resolve problems including optimising performance, capacity planning, and management.
- Maintaining knowledge of virtualization, storage, data protection concepts, and Windows OS design principles and architectures and contributing to the setting of standards for these environments.
- Assessing proposed changes to supporting infrastructure and environments and deploying those changes where and when required.
- Provide relevant technical skills as required for ICT projects.
- Perform ITIL incident, problem, release, and change management related activities as required.
- Monitoring team work queue and allocating tasks to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
Please click apply or send your CV to email@example.com.