- 12 month contract with possible 2 x 12 month extensions
- Northside location, 50% in office attendance, 3 days 1 week and 2 the following.
Our client is seeking to engage the services of an IBM DB2 System Administrator to provide operational support for z\OS system administration with highly developed understanding of z/VM, Disaster recovery testing, performance and capacity monitoring and backups and restores
- Administer the Z mainframe environment, specifically for the clients system, critical application enhancements under (OBS) project.
- This position also has after hours and on call requirements
- Other duties as required.
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Evaluation criteria will need to be submitted with your application. Submissions must be completed prior to COB, Thursday, 11 November 2021.Please click “Apply” or send your resume to email@example.com.